Skip to main content

Introduction in English

Hello, my dear friends and my students, below are the examples of the introduction :

Good morning/ afternoon/ evening everyone,.

I would like to introduce myself,

- My name is Sekar

- I come from Indonesia/ I am from Indonesia/ Kediri.

- I live in Jakarta

- I am 20 years old

- There are four people in my family:  my mother, my father, my sister, and me. 

- I am a student at Indonesian University.

- My major is journalism. 

- My favorite subject is English

- My hobbies are reading books and newspapers.

- I also like surfing the internet.

- I don't like/dislike/hate staying at home. 

- I love traveling and watching movies. 

- My favorite food is meatballs.

- My favorite drink is orange juice.

- I study English because it is very important and necessary for my carrier.

- I have been learning English since I was eleven.

- I can express myself and communicate in English so I have many international friends. 

Well, I think that’s all about me. Thank you very much for your attention.


Teacher: Nani Kusmiyati

IG: Nani_Kusmiyati

Blog: https://nani2teacher1.blogspot.com

https://naniku2020.blogspot.com

http://nani2teacher1navy.wordpress.com

https://terbitkanbukugratis.id/nani-kusmiyati/02/2021

https://the writers.id/admin/post

Email: 

nani2teacher1@gmail.com

nani1navy@gmail.com






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Hometown Part 3

Dear all my lovely students, today we will study about Public Transportation and Shopping at the Grocery Store. You are going to describe your public transportation and shopping in your hometown. Before you start, I want to give the link of the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyzi3BKNS8M Talking about Public Transport in your Hometown If you live in a very small town, then chances are you may have only one bus an hour that takes you to the nearest big town. Or no bus at all. In a bigger town, you could have several bus services taking people to different parts of the town. Or to other towns and the nearest big city. You might have a train service. You might live in a big city and have a subway system. The fact is that every town and city has a public transportation system — even if it is only one bus an hour. These are the main kinds of public transportation: Bus Subway Train Taxi (not really public but let’s put it in there) Other ...

Wriiting Hometown part 2

Hello class, Are you still fasting? Ok, today lesson is Writing Hometown Part two I want you to describe the following Subjects: 1. Describing the weather and climate in your hometown 2.  Talking about Things to do in your Hometown 3. Talking about the Architecture in your Hometown 4.  Talking about the Surrounding Area in your Hometown.  I advise you to read and understand the explanation and the examples. 1. Talking about the Weather and Climate in your Hometown Before we continue, please watch this following video: What is the weather like in your hometown? Is it icy cold in the winter? Steaming hot in the summer? Are the mornings filled with fog from the sea or is the sky brilliant blue and the sun shining? Some towns and cities have four distinct seasons, while others have very little difference between the seasons or have only one kind of climate all year round. No matter what the weather, it is a good idea to try to talk about it in the test...

My father is my role model and my friend

Dear all, these paragraphs below are the example of describing the father. Introduction: My father is my hero and guide in my life. He is the one I look upon whenever I find myself in trouble. My father has been my guiding force for all my major decisions in life. In fact, I have never regretted adhering to his advice as it has always worked for me. He is a hardworking and passionate person. My father has a love for movies. Whenever he gets time, he just loves to watch an old movie. In fact, at times we just fight as to who gets control of the television. But at heart, we love to tease each other and play as well. Ayahku adalah pahlawan dan pembimbing dalam hidupku. Dia adalah orang yang aku lihat setiap kali aku menemukan masalah. Ayah telah menjadi kekuatan penuntunku untuk semua keputusan besar dalam hidup. Nyatanya, aku tidak pernah menyesal mengikuti nasihatnya yang selalu berhasil untukku. Dia adalah seorang pekerja keras dan penuh gairah. Ayah menyukai film. Kapanpun dia pun...