Hey, how are you? How was your weekend? My weekend was very good,
I believe it was amazing. I
spent my weekend in Oxford (in my dream hahaha). Dear my lovely students, Let's talk about our weekends.
Ref . https://cie-oxford.com/what-did-you-do-at-the-weekend/

Below, I give you the examples about the activity in the weekends.
Ref . https://cie-oxford.com/what-did-you-do-at-the-weekend/

Example of
Writing. Topic : My Weekend!
On Friday night I and my girlfriend went to the restaurant called Le Bou Coin. It was a good restaurant
if you wanted a romantic dinner. After we went to the cinema, we watched John Carter in 3D. Wow! It’s an
amazing movie!
Pada Jumat malam saya dan pacar saya pergi ke restoran bernama
Le Bou Coin. Itu adalah restoran yang bagus jika Anda ingin makan malam
romantis. Setelah kami pergi ke bioskop, kami menonton John Carter dalam 3D.
Wow! Ini film yang luar biasa!
On Saturday morning we went to play paintball, I liked it. After the paintball
we went back home to have a shower and a lunch. She cooked risotto. In the afternoon we and other friends went to the city
center and went to shops. When we finished, we went to Queen’s, I
could not remember the complete name, and we had a tea and scones with clotted cream. When finished, we went home and had
dinner, watched a movie with popcorn and went to the bed at 12 o’clock.
Pada hari Sabtu pagi kami bermain paintball, saya menyukainya.
Setelah paintball, kami pulang untuk mandi dan makan siang. Dia memasak
risotto. Sore hari kami dan teman-teman lainnya pergi ke pusat kota dan pergi
ke toko-toko. Ketika kami selesai, kami pergi ke Queen's, saya tidak dapat
mengingat nama lengkapnya, dan kami minum teh dan scone dengan krim bergumpal.
Setelah selesai, kami pulang dan makan malam, menonton film dengan popcorn dan
pergi ke tempat tidur pada jam 12 siang.
On Sunday we got up at 10 a.m., went to the supermarket to buy a
breakfast. On Sunday evening we went to dinner in the King’s Arms and ate chips. We like chips from the King’s Arms. When we finished we went back home and relaxed. I believe a
great weekend.
Pada hari Minggu kami bangun jam 10 pagi, pergi ke supermarket
untuk membeli sarapan. Pada hari Minggu malam kami pergi makan malam di King's
Arms dan makan keripik. Kami menyukai keripik dari King's Arms. Setelah
selesai, kami pulang dan santai. Saya percaya akhir pekan yang luar biasa.
The Task :
Please tell us your weekends from Friday to Sunday. (writing and recording your voice)
Teacher : NANI KUSMIYATI
Comments
Post a Comment