Dialog At the Restaurant
Teacher : Nani Kusmiyati, S.Pd., M.M.
Dear my students, please watch the video, as mention on the link above.
Then, practice the dialog.
Tomorrow, Monday 20 April 2020,
Copy the dialog to your blog, then translate in Indonesia.
Next, Record your voice. And send it to me via WA.
At the Restaurant
W – Waiter, F – Father/ Daddy , M – Mother/
Mom, P – Paul, A – Amy,
F1 – Female 1, F2 – Female 2, B – Boy.
W - Hello ! How can I help you ?
F - Hello ! I
would like a table for four, please.
W- Of course.
Please follow me !
W - Here is a
table for four.
F - Thank you.
Could you give us the menu, please.
W - Yes of
course. Here you are !
F - Thank you.
W - Can I get
you anything to drink?
F - Just
water for me.
M - I'll
have a lemonade.
A - I'll have a little
shake.
P - I'll have an orange juice.
W – Great !
I'll be right back.
W - Are you ready to order?
F - Yes we are. I'll have the grilled
chicken and a salad.
W - Would you like a starter, sir?
F - Yes I'd like the vegetable soup.
M - For starter, I'd like the vegetable
soup. For the main course, I'd like the grilled fish.
A - I'll have the chicken soup and a
lasagna.
P - I’ll have the chicken soup, the
grilled chicken, and some salad.
W – Excellent. I'll be right back.
A – Hemm..It smells so great.
P - I am so hungry and I want to eat, but
the soup is so hot. I can barely touch it.
M - Wait for it to cool down before you
eat it.
F - The grilled chicken tastes delicious doesn't
it Paul?
P - Yes dad, it does, indeed.
F - What about your lasagna, Amy?
A - I love it, it's my favorite dish.
F - Great!
P - How's your fish mom?
M - It's excellent. I'm so glad we came to
this restaurant.
M - Could you please pass me the salt Paul?
P - Here you are mom.
M - Thank you.
W - Did you enjoy your meal?
F - Yes, it was wonderful, thank you.
W - Would you like something for dessert?
M - Yes, for dessert I'll have ice cream
please.
A - I'll have the chocolate cake.
P - I'll have ice cream.
F - I'll have the cheese cake please.
M - Everything looks great! Let's eat the desserts
!
P - Dad, I'm thirsty. I would like to drink some water.
F - Excuse me !
W - Yes, sir, how can I help you ?
F - Could you bring my son a glass of
water, please?
W - Yes, of course !
F - Thank you,
W - Can I bring you anything else
F - No, thank you, just the bill.
W - Okay sir, I'll be right back with the
bill.
W - May I take your order?
F 1 - Yes I'd like a hamburger. French
fries and a salad, please.
W - Anything else?
F1 - A coke please.
W - For here or to go?
F1 - For here.
W - It costs 6 dollars.
F1 - Here you are.
W - Thank you. And here's your order.
F1 -Thank you.
W - Hi, what will you have?
F2 - Hi ! I'll have a double cheeseburger
with fries, please.
W - Would you like your cheeseburger with everything
on it ?
F2 - No onions, please !
W - Would you like anything to drink ?
F2 - Yes, a bottle of mineral water,
please.
W - Is that it ?
F2 - Yes, that's it.
W - For here to go ?
F2 - To go.
W - It costs 7 dollars 25.
F2 - Here you are!
W - Here is your order !
F2 - Thank you !
F1 and B are sitting and have conversation
F1 - How’s your food ?
B - The taco is very spicy, but I really
like it.
B - What about your hamburger ?
F1 - My hamburger has a sweet flavor. It's
really yummy ! I usually don't like spicy food.
B - I can't stand the sweet flavor, I like
it spicy and salty.
F1 - So, do you often eat fast food ?
B - Pretty often, about three times a week.
And you ?
F1 - I rarely eat fast food. Once a month.
What is your favorite thing here?
B - My favorite food is taco but I'm also
crazy about fried chicken sandwich. It's so tasty ! How about you ?
F1 - I prefer the chicken hamburger with fries
and Coke.
B - Great !
Good luck !
Yes mam
ReplyDelete